Xbox 360 Power Supply to 12V Accessory Adapter

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Xbox 360 Power Supply to 12V Accessory Adapter Video Clips. Duration : 1.50 Mins.


***UPDATE**** I have finally finished the tutorial on how to build a simplified version of this adapter, check it out at: www.instructables.com I am using a XBOX 360 Power Supply to power up my portable electronics that usually can only run in my car. I'm exploiting the high current capabilities of the 360's Power Supply to run my gadgets that need a +12V source. The power supply is enabled by a +3V signal at the Power Enable pin, which i have regulated from the +5VSB from the Powre supply itself. Once enabled a clean +12V is outputted with a rating of 16A.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 Laptop Adapters

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED �AS IS� AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.