Other Uses for the Motorola Atrix Lapdock

Friday, November 2, 2012

Other Uses for the Motorola Atrix Lapdock Video Clips. Duration : 6.27 Mins.


More Information/Pictures: www.robpol86.com (Yes it works with the Raspberry Pi and I found a way to fix the WiFi problems! More information in the URL above.) I gave up on the Lapdock 500 for now once I found the Atrix Lapdock being sold for . The Atrix Lapdock doen't have any of the dumb restrictions that the Lapdock 500 has, so I was able to easily get it working with any HDMI device. The display on this one is a little washed out and has terrible viewing angles, but for it was worth it as a second display for my laptop while I'm traveling. Parts used in the video: bensoutlet.com ( as of 2012-04-28) www.amazon.com (MHL adapter) usbfirewire.com (Shorter USB cable) www.ebay.com (Longer USB Cable) all4cellular.com dealextreme.com www.amazon.com (Wii HDMI adapter)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 Laptop Adapters

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED �AS IS� AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.