3 possible fix 4 laptop PLUGGED IN NOT CHARGING

Monday, November 5, 2012

3 possible fix 4 laptop PLUGGED IN NOT CHARGING Video Clips. Duration : 5.12 Mins.


This is my first attempt at making a video, and it did not go well, since i don't think i did well in explaining for this tutorial video. I totally understand if you hate it, lol. instead of commenting, you can give a like or dislike. I don't care what you choose, since this is my first video, and I am not great with video editing, recording, etc. If you have a hard time understanding me, please watch the description, where i explain what i said in the video. REMEMBER, this tutorial was done based on my OWN experience, i am not a tech expert, but hopefully i can help some people. as for how i fix my problem as of right now and it works like a charm is, when this problem occurs i go place the ac adapter in other places and it works for some reason. I do this to check whether i need to replace the battery or the adapter. I don't know what caused this "plugged in not charging" but i believe that the old one i was using to connect the adapter was not giving enough powers to charge the battery. if the above way don't work, see if your battery and ac adapter is working properly. to do so, first take out the ac adapter and test it out on other laptop computer, and see whether the adapter is providing power. second, take out the battery and put the battery back in and then test it out. If these suggested method don't work, then it is a problem different from mine...thats the best i can help with. First things first: ALL OF MY VIDEOS ARE RECORDED THROUGH FIRST PERSON VIEW WHICH ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 Laptop Adapters

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED �AS IS� AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.