Fixing a computer error (an invisible Computer cursor (Arrow),

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Fixing a computer error (an invisible Computer cursor (Arrow), Tube. Duration : 9.87 Mins.


sorry the description is too long to fit in the description box so I put half of my video description in the commets boxes where you post your comments about the video, the second half of my video description will be in the description box so here is the second part. I check the show location of pointer (arrow, cursor) when I press the CTRL key box, it's where a circle shrinks to a dot to show you where the pointer is located. Normally those 2 check boxes are uncheck and you would have a visible mouse pointer But something went wrong with my computer a error or something and the computer screen went black and when the screen reappeared the mouse cursor pointer was gone forever until I check those boxes on mouse properties, pointer options and mouse visibility. In the end of the video I restart my computer and the invisible Computer mouse pointer (arrow, cursor) was fix so I click on personalize, click on mouse pointers, click and select pointer options and uncheck the checker box of Display pointer trails and The arrow was still visible meaning the computer error was fixed, I also uncheck the Show location of pointer when I press the CTRL key because the computer error was fixed, The silver electrical tape is on my laptop battery charger adapter because the adapter plug in got broken, the original piece that I plugs it into the laptop connected to the charger is broken so I cut of the piece. I cut off the universal white end piece from my 24VAC adapter that I used on my ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 Laptop Adapters

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED �AS IS� AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.