Replaced bad capacitors AC Adapter Model F10603 C

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Replaced bad capacitors AC Adapter Model F10603 C Video Clips. Duration : 6.82 Mins.


I was hearing like a low kricket type sound out of this AC Adapter. It was running a Mini-ITX and it was off. So I know something was wrong with this AC Adapter or power brick. This is a video of me replaceing the 2 bad capacitors that were in it. That fixed it. It's Model F10603-C. This is the 2nd one I had get bad capacitors. I hope this helps others to know how to fix this. It only cost about any way but the shipping adds a lot to it. -Raymond Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 Laptop Adapters

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED �AS IS� AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.