Howto Improve Your Internet Connection Speed 18X Faster Than Before!!! ( Vista Mac or Xp )

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Howto Improve Your Internet Connection Speed 18X Faster Than Before!!! ( Vista Mac or Xp ) Video Clips. Duration : 4.78 Mins.


READ!!@!@!@!!!!! Click on video linked to this one, it has the explanation... In the video I improve my speed 60 times faster!!! This is not normal... normally it goes up around 18 times the original speed. Reason for crappy quality?: I could have used camstudio to record with much better quality but the problem is people would think the video is fake. Reason for black part when i'm plugging in USB cable is because I'm a noob and i should have kept the camera positioned where you can see my hand. Please trust me=) Hypothesis... Wireless Receiver overheating - Ruled out because it was less than 30 seconds before the receiver was replugged in. Bad Router - Ruled out because my laptop can receive a constant signal of around 8000 kbps Song Lostprophets - Rooftops I FIXED IT!!! How? I borrowed a previous gen NETGEAR USB wireless network adapter from a friend. It worked at 80% the expected speed... but it did show me that it was the linksys wireless usb network adapter. I DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING THAT PRODUCT! Instead... if you are buying a network adapter for a desktop, buy a desktop network adapter... I currently have a linksys network adapter that plugs into the pci slot in your tower. IF YOU HAVE VISTA... PLEASE BUY A NETGEAR OR WAIT UNTIL MY NEXT VIDEO... IN WHICH I WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO INSTALL THE PCI DESKTOP CARD PROPERLY. THE VISTA DRIVERS IN THE CD ARE CORRUPTED AND YOU HAVE TO INSTALL IT IN A DIFFERENT WAY! Thanks! OTHER INFO! Haha, I know I might sound like I have ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 Laptop Adapters

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED �AS IS� AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.