How to get your wireless adapters back in device manager if they are not being showed up there ?

Monday, October 15, 2012

How to get your wireless adapters back in device manager if they are not being showed up there ? Video Clips. Duration : 5.67 Mins.


Hi guys,in this video I showed you the solution of a problem (bluetooth,wifi,etc not being showed up in device manager) that many of you reported to me.I hope this video will solve your problems and if it does then please like this video and if not then report it back to me. Thanks for watching Comment Rate Like Subscribe Also don't forget to visit my website www.itechnoteen.com ,check out my facebook page which is www.facebook.com and my twitter page whcih is www.twitter.com . © Copyright itechnoteen.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 Laptop Adapters

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED �AS IS� AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.