KATA Bags "Playing With My One Man Band"

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

KATA Bags "Playing With My One Man Band" Tube. Duration : 3.75 Mins.


This is one of the ways I currently play with my KATA "One Man Band" Pro-video camera bag. I keep my Sony Handycam, 1TB external hard drive, Zoom portable recorder, external mic, Sony 17inch laptop, headphones and all accopmanying power adapters and USB cords inside the main compartment. Kata makes four different sizes, OMB72, OMB74, OMB75, and the OMB77. The video features the Kata OMB-75. No matter where I go with a bag like this I am ready for a well organized productive shoot. Thank you to Kata Bags and Bogen Imaging. Special thanks to Chris Kost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 Laptop Adapters

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED �AS IS� AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.