XBOX 360 POWER SUPPLY BLOW UP

Friday, February 1, 2013

XBOX 360 POWER SUPPLY BLOW UP Video Clips. Duration : 2.35 Mins.


moved to ireland from the us and I brought my Xbox 360 console. I did not think there would be an issue with the power plugs because I have been using travel adapters that work great with all my other electronics but for some reason when I plugged my xbox 360 into the travel adapter and then into the wall socket.... my power supply blew up..... no color from the LED indicator light.... no activity at all what so ever..... I thought i was screwed but I called up the Microsoft support line here in Ireland and they were able to help me out. So ill have to send my bad power supply in using a label they email to me and then a new one will come that will work with my console here in Ireland. Word of the wise..... Do not use a travel adapter with your us xbox 360 as it has a chance of blowing up the power supply and could possibly damage your XBOX 360!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go through Microsoft and get the correct cable and power supply..... 30 euros is better than 200 euros if you blow your XBOX 360! !! HAPPY GAMING !! "Xbox 360" XBOX X BOX 360 ireland POWER SUPPLY BLOW UP BLEW BREAK BROKE LED GREEN RED AMBER "us xbox" "american xbox" power adapter travel plug "United Kingdom" "United States" Europe Gameplay Air America Ps3 Playstation Germany Xbox360 Wii Games Sony Trailer Ps2 England Canada China Rangers Australia Nations Russia Japan Spain World Asia Psp European Light Brazil India Africa Britain Mexico London

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 Laptop Adapters

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED �AS IS� AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.