connect an xbox or xbox360 to internet without 100$ adapter

Friday, February 22, 2013

connect an xbox or xbox360 to internet without 100$ adapter Tube. Duration : 4.73 Mins.


sorry for the bad mouse scrolling and bad typing. blame my mouse and keyboard =P this vidoe shows a simple cheap way to connect an xbox or xbox 360 to the internet without the .99 adapter.if you wanna look me up on xbox360 live my gamertag is brandonrr. yes i do use the same pc for xbox live as i did for this video. it's about a year and 1/2 old and has a wireless connection and i almost never lag when playing my call of duty 4 or halo 3. by the way... i have the halo 3 edition xbox360. HOPE YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO. edit: the laptop computer i used for this setup took a huge dump and i ended up getting the official microsoft adaptor. It is a little easier as i don't have to turn the computer on every time i get on live but the connection isn't any faster. it is the same as it was with the laptop's internet. I actually had to move my xbox to get better signal. =\ yes, i am aware this video sucks. i made it one night in about 5 minutes after 3 different people asked me how i hooked my xbox up to the internet using a laptop. i told them it's hard to explain, so i made this quick video and told them to check my youtube account for instructions. i never expected to get over 110000 views, especially for such a poor video. if it wasn't so outdated by now, i would make a much better video, but there is no need. check out my new vid. i taught my dog to swim.......i'm serious. i made another video and it is an actual video and not hypercam. rofl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 Laptop Adapters

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED �AS IS� AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.