Modded xbox chatpad for voice changer / music

Friday, September 21, 2012

Modded xbox chatpad for voice changer / music Tube. Duration : 5.08 Mins.


Relieving some stress today, modded my previously modded xbox controllers chatpad with an addidional 3.5mm audio jack to connect to the pc to be able to change my voice and also play music/soundboards clearly over the headset. I know it could easily be done with a few simple adapters and some audio cables, but that;s just not my style. I'm using Voice Changer Diamond v6, the order of operation goes: Headset to mic input on my laptop Headphone out to mic input on chatpad Rate, Comment, Thumbs, Subscribe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 Laptop Adapters

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED �AS IS� AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.