Traktor Scratch Pro controlled by my APC 40 (with working lights) and four LPD 8s

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Traktor Scratch Pro controlled by my APC 40 (with working lights) and four LPD 8s Tube. Duration : 7.97 Mins.


It was freakin cold in our control shack at work when I recorded this.... Here is a video showing the custom mapping of my Akai APC 40 and four LPD 8 controllers. I custom mapped all of these to be used with Traktor Scratch Pro. I have well over 40 hours invested in making this setup a Traktor killing machine. The full setup including my laptop will all fit in my Mono 365 DJ Backpack including all cables and adapters. My mixer will not fit of course. You will not see any other setup like this!!!! My full setup includes a Behringer DDM4000 mixer but I do not have it with me when I travel for work. Traktor has a great internal mixer so it really is not a big deal when I can't bring my mixer. I mostly have my mixer because it is 4 channels and loaded full of midi that is organized very well. --Recorded via my Samsung Captivate from AT&T--

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 Laptop Adapters

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED �AS IS� AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.