Windows longhorn blue screen of death fail + how to fix

Friday, January 25, 2013

Windows longhorn blue screen of death fail + how to fix Video Clips. Duration : 4.28 Mins.


Hello youtubers, In this youtube video, I will show you a blue screen of death in windows longhorn (vista beta build 4074) and then I will show you how I fixed it. This came when I installed a display adapter. 2 problems I have with windows longhorn (please help me) 1. I can't install any good display adapters, I would get a blue screen. My resolution I want is 1280x800 with 32 bit colors but the default vga adapter only had 1024x768 max. 2. I can't install any audio drivers and it can't play any sound, I tried headphones but it doesn't work nor does the laptop speakers work either. COMMENT RATE SUBSCRIBE PLEASE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2012 Laptop Adapters

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED �AS IS� AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.